- Everything which is out there to help people with regards to mental illness are facts and statistics based.
- There is not personal approach to these issues other than on blogs.
- It is very hard to find anything which can improve this without having to use the word ‘illness’ which put s a massive negative feel to the situation.
- There is nothing to find to help prevent mental illness which is welcoming, they all are very forceful.
- Something welcoming and simple to encourage good behaviour.
- Active, family, giving, caring, social.
- Not directly bringing up mental illness, so as not to put off any user.